- NAIC Transmittal
Form, instructions, and Product
Code matrices for completing transmittal forms
- Instructions for the Filing Description on the Transmittal
- Certificate of Compliance: Word,
- Product standards for policies issued prior to June 2010:
Product standards for 2010 policies: Word,
- Appendix A with Actuarial Memorandum: Word, PDF
Annual Medicare Supplement Refund Calculation Report
Insurers that offer Medicare Supplement policies are
required under OAR 836-052-0145(2)(a) to submit a Medicare Supplement Refund
Calculation Report by May 31 each year. The reports should not be submitted
The division offers electronic submission if the following
guidelines are followed:
- Reports will be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Secure emails requiring a password for us to access the email will
not be accepted.
- Reports should be in .pdf format. We cannot accept .zip files.
- No one pdf should be over 3MB.
- All .pdf's should be compressed for size.
- Reports should be separated by type.
- Individual and group must be separate.
- Pre-Standard plans are separate from all others.
- For 1990 and 2010 plans, separate by plan, but pool each 1990 plan
with its corresponding 2010 plan:
- Plan A
- Plan B
- Plan C
- But pool F high deductible with regular F plan.
- Also pool J high deductible with regular J plan.
Any questions can be directed to Elizabeth McMahon at 503-947-7001 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org