Skip to main content

File a complaint

Complaint forms

If you have problems with a company or individual in the finance and insurance industries, complete a complaint form so we can look into the situation.

We are not attorneys and cannot act as your legal representative. However, we can determine whether the company or agent is following all Oregon laws and rules.

For insurance help, or financial services help, call 888-877-4894 (toll-free).

What happens once I file a complaint

Most complaints are resolved within 60 days, but it depends on the type of complaint. You can learn more at Once you file a complaint.


Your identity and any personally identifiable information (PII) and personal health information (PHI) will remain confidential subject to state and federal laws. However, in order to help resolve your complaint, a copy of the complaint will be sent to the appropriate company/agent for a response.

In an effort to promote transparency, we also publish non-personal complaint information in our complaint database. Please be aware that the narrative description of complaints regarding unfair claims settlement practices may be part of the public record; however, any PII or PHI will never be disclosed.

Look up complaint information

Find information about regulatory actions, violations, and complaints that others have filed against financial service providers, investment brokers, and insurance companies.

Questions or complaints?

File a complaint online or contact us:

Consumer Hotline
888-877-4894 (toll-free)


Financial services


Check a license

Always verify that the company or individual you are working with has a license.

Check a license now.

Find licensed payday and title lenders.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how