Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Insurance institutions

Forms for insurers and other entities

Certificate of authority application

This application applies to the following groups:

  • Domestic home protection
  • Domestic insurer
  • Foreign or alien home protection insurer
  • Health Care Service Contractor (HCSC)
  • Insurance companies
  • Instructions for workers’ compensation carriers

Affidavit for lost certificate of authority: Word

Amended certificate of authority application

Application for reservation of name: Word | PDF

Health Care Service Contractor bond: Word | PDF

Home protection insurer bond: Word

Organizational bond: Word

Permit to organize insurer with or without capital stock application: Word

Change of registered office and registered agent by insurer: Word | Instructions

Forms A though F

  • Statement regarding the acquisition of control of merger with a domestic insurer - Form A: Word
  • Insurance holding company system annual registration - Form B: Word
  • Summary of registration statement - Form C: Word
  • Prior notice of a transaction - Form D: Word
  • Pre-acquisition notification form: Form E
  • Enterprise risk report - Form F: Word

Multiple employer welfare arrangement

  • Certificate of multiple employer welfare arrangement application: Word
  • Multiple employer welfare arrangement bond Word

Rating organizations

  • Rating organization license application: Word
  • Rating organization amended license application: Word

Security deposit

  • Security deposit release general request: Word | PDF
  • Security Deposit Exchange Form: Word | PDF
  • Security deposit release request for workers' compensation: Word | PDF

Tax forms

Other forms