The Insurance Division holds public hearings for rate
requests involving individual and small employer health plans.
Our review: The Insurance Division
considers a variety of factors in determining whether a rate proposal is justified.
► Factors considered by the division
Questions? Call Ethan Baldwin at 503-947-7660.
Scheduled rate hearings
Complete Hearing Schedule
|Times / Dates
||Monday, July 9, 2018
||Tuesday, July 10, 2018|
|10 a.m. to noon
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- BridgeSpan Health Company
- UnitedHealthcare of Oregon, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company
- MODA Health Plan, Inc.
|1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Providence Health Plan
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Samaritan Health Plans, Inc.
- Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc.
Where: Room 260 of the Labor and Industries Building, 350 Winter St. NE, Salem.
Watch Online: You can also watch the
hearing from your computer via live video stream. Shortly before 8 a.m. on the day of the hearing, this page will provide a link to the public hearing stream.
► Watch hearing
Comment: The public comment period closes at 11:59
p.m. July 11, 2018. You can comment on the company's rate request
in any of the following ways:
- In person at the hearing. To testify at the hearing, please sign up at the reception table when you arrive.
- By phone during the hearing. To testify by phone, please e-mail
by 11 a.m. July 5, with your name and phone number.
We will call you during the public testimony portion of the hearing, following
all in-person testimony. Phone testimony will be taken as time allows in
the order we receive e-mail requests.
- Online. Click
here to comment online and view the company's rate request documents.