Insurance help

Insurance information for businesses

The Oregon Small Employer Guide to Insurance and Worksite Safety provides an overview of key types of business insurance, as well as workers’ compensation and worksite safety.

Health reform

Find information on health reform for small employers.   

Oregon Health Marketplace

If you have one to 50 employees, watch for new shopping options. Some businesses qualify for tax credits to reduce the costs of premiums.

Workers’ compensation

Insuring Cannabis in Oregon

As a business owner, can you get liability coverage for the products you sell that have cannabis in them? Can a recreational dispensary get workers' compensation coverage to meet Oregon law? This tip sheet is designed to answer questions like these.

Crop insurance

The United States Department of Agriculture's Risk Management Agency (RMA) operates and manages the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC). RMA, through FCIC, provides crop insurance to American farmers and ranchers. Private-sector insurance companies sell and service the policies.


Che​ck a license​

Whether you are considering an exciting new investment, getting ready to buy insurance, or applying for a payday or title loan, always be sure to check to make sure the individual or company you are working with is licensed.

Check a license now.​

Licensed payday and title lenders​

Complaint or questions? 


888-877-4894 (toll-free)

Financial services​

866-814-9710 (toll-free)