Producer licensing

Online training providers

You can use the Interne​t or classroom training to complete required prelicensing training for life and health insurance, and for property ​and casualty insurance (see the Candidate Information Bulletin​​).

Below are links to training schools. The Division of Financial Regulation does not control the schools' sites or their content.

@ Your Pace Online

A1 Superior Schools (formerly Career Academy)

A.D. Banker & Company

Amerist (formerly known as Northwest Trainers, Inc.)

ExamFX, Inc.

Insurance Training Associates (ITA)

Kaplan Financial Education

OnCourse Learning Corporation dba Proschools (formerly Proschools, Inc.)​