Consumer help

Complaint forms

If you have problems with a company or individual in the finance and insurance industries, complete a complaint form so we can look into the situation.

We are not attorneys and cannot act as your legal representative. However, we can determine whether the company or agent is following all Oregon laws and rules.

For insurance help, call 888-877-4894 (toll-free) or for financial help, call 866-814-9710 (toll-free).

Insurance complaint forms

English: Electronic (submit online) Print (mail or fax) PDF | Word

Español: Versión electrónica Versión para imprimir PDF

Financial services industry complaint forms

English: File a complaint Print (mail or fax) PDF

Español: Versión electrónica Versión para imprimir PDF

File a complaint against a pharmacy benefit manager

This form is only for use by a pharmacy or its representative and is only for complaints pertaining to Maximum Allowable Cost (MAC) issues, including appeals of MAC payment amounts. Consumers should use the above “Insurance Complaint Form” to submit a complaint about a PBM.

► Pharmacy Benefit Manager complaint form: Form and instructions.

What happens once I file a complaint

Most complaints are resolved within 60 days, but it depends on the type of complaint. You can learn more at Once you file a complaint.


Your identity and any personally identifiable information (PII) and personal health information (PHI) will remain confidential subject to state and federal laws. However, in order to help resolve your complaint, a copy of the complaint will be sent to the appropriate insurance company/agent for a response.

In an effort to promote transparency, we also publish non-personal complaint information in our complaint data base. Please be aware that the narrative description of complaints regarding unfair claims settlement practices may be part of the public record; however, any PII or PHI will never be disclosed.​

Look up complaint information

Find information about regulatory actions, violations, and complaints that others have filed against financial service providers, investment brokers, and insurance companies.


Insurance help

888-877-4894 (toll-free)

Financial help 

​866-814-9710 (toll-free)