Manufactured structures dealers licensing
The division licenses manufactured structures dealers and those who own mobile home parks. Park owners who sell fewer than 10 manufactured homes in a year can apply for a limited license.
Before applying, register your business name and any assumed business names with the Oregon Secretary of State.
Application instructions for dealers
Provide the following:
- Completed manufactured structures dealer (MSD) application in Word or PDF
- A $40,000 surety bond in Word or PDF or letter of credit in Word or PDF
- A $542 application fee (good for three years)
Dealer licenses are good for only one location. If you want to open a branch office under the same business name and license, you must apply for a supplemental license in Word or PDF and pay a $90 fee (good for three years).
Licensed real estate agents must have a manufactured structures dealer license if the structure is sold separately from the sale of the land. However, if both the structure and land are part of a single transaction, an MSD is not required.
Application instructions for limited licenses
- A completed application in Word or PDF
- A $15,000 surety bond in Word or PDF or letter of credit in Word or PDF
- A $150 application fee (good for two years)
Manufactured structures dealer and limited manufactured structures dealer license correction application (address and email updates) in Word
Manufactured structures license report of examination in Word